Monday, August 8, 2011

Thank You, Fate!


Better you than me, pumpkin!
Today started out like most days off. Woke up, got some coffee, and signed onto Facebook. (I've accepted my addiction to social networking.) Scrolling through the updates to see what everyone is up to, I began to think about what I'll do with my day... I kept scrolling, and then I stopped. There it was. One of my ex's. Standing next to girl. With multiple chins.  

(cue the giggles)

Not much else says "you won" like seeing such a jerk with such a healthy, happy gal. It made my day. No, seriously. It did. And yes, I know it's not very Christian to laugh at someone else's misfortune. Then again he broke up with me via text message.


2 comments:

Rachel Upshaw said...

That's precisely how I managed to not be devastated when my college love dated (and recently married) someone else... had she been cuter than me, I would have lost it!

Simply Fabulous said...

Haha! Hooray for Karma!!! :) btw- I am loving your Germany adventures. The tights with jorts was actually really cute. I think my mother would strangle me, but oh well. I think she'll only ever be happy with me covered [loosely] from neck to ankles. Gotta love Moms!