Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Weekly post idea snagged from Amanda at The Brandon and Amanda Story. She's a fun writer and great cook. Head over there for some yummy receipes!

As ya'll can probably tell, I'm not as savvy as some at maintaining my blog and posting on the regular. A sincere effort is being made [I swear!], however I appreciate the loyaly of my awesome readers. Tuesday is my List of 10, which I started happily last week and then skipped this week. Rather than make it up and get confusing- I'll move forward with "What I'm Loving Wednesday". This is in an effort to stay positive and write about something that makes me happy rather than all the things in this world that drag me down.

What I'm loving is eating vegan. Don't get me wrong, I love love love me a steak and some chicken. However this Orthodox lent, I am following the meat and dairy free journey with the husband. Even though I am not chrismated into the faith, I am learning and practicing the best I can.The upside to eating more natural is feeling better and healthier! My sisters in law are helping me with a shared pinterest board of meat and dairy free recipes. It's been a tough change, honestly but we're better for it... not much else to write on that. Just sharing it! Check out our pinterest board too. Clickhereforthissouprecipe.

Broccoli White bean Soup. Yum!!!

No comments: