Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Life happening...kinda.

While I do get sad reading the amazing lives of the women whose blogs I follow, I try to remember that God has a plan for me too and I need to trust it even if it's clear as mud. In the mean time, I do have an awesome fiance, kitties, and friends to make each day worthwhile!!!! Life is good!
YEP! This is happening!

LOVE HIM!

Our running shoes are chillin together.

Yes, it was awesome.

Port Hueneme Beach

Finally getting some QT!

Engagement session...no one makes me laugh like he does.

Kisses :) xoxo

I. Love. These. Paws.

...and the rest of him!

How can anyone resist this little girl?!

My partners in crime.... we're a classy bunch!

Aren't they pretty?!

My Going Away party before I shipped off to OCS in 2008

Admirals Hockey!

The horns are a good look for us :)