Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hair this!!!!!!

Well, today was my last hair appointment at my salon here in Virginia.  I was a little sad as I waltzed out, doing the obligatory 'hair flip' as I put on my shades and headed to the car.  After 2 and a half years, my girl Ashley has helped me go from weedwhacker victim to proper lady with big southern hair!  I'm going to miss her...

Pre-Ashley's Magic:
OCS was not a kind place for girls...

Muffin hair is sexy! hahahaha
Post Ashley's Magic...

Pre-Deployment

Pause for Bahrain tragedy...
HOLY F...I had bags and flippy things.

Thank goodness, it grew and I recovered in time for Greece!

Ahhhh....Ashley rescued me!

Hello America! My hair is BACK!



She even cut Ben's hair a few times! (sorry babe)




YAY! Normal, big, long hair!
...In short, many thanks to my fabulous hairstylist Ashley :)  I will miss her mad skillz and friendship dearly. If anyone in Norfolk / VA Beach is stylist shopping, go to Twist Salon. They are fabulous!

No comments: