Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 16- Something Difficult about my lot in life...

A while back, I wrote about my struggle with weight loss. So this definitely counts and a difficulty in my "lot" in life. Most people in my family are overweight and I didn't grow up eating a lot of made-from-scratch meals. Not to say my Mom didn't cook for our family. But looking back, many of our choices weren't the most nutritious. Now that I am an adult, I have had to re-learn how to eat and control my portions. Oh and factoring in the calories included in the alcoholic bevvies I enjoy also makes things a challenge. And my latest addition to this challenge is living with a man who loves my cooking. It makes me want to cook more and make him happy... and then we just eat and eat and eat at weird hours, thanks to our schedule- which also makes squeezing in workouts a challenge.  *sigh*.... So all in all, I struggle with staying at a healthy weight.

No comments: