Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 9- Moment(s) in my day

Ok, folks. I am a liiiiiiiiittle behind on this challenge. Truth? I was overly obsessing about what I should share so I took a bazillion photos and had to sort them. Also I bought Lightroom 4, and had BIG PLANS TO USE IT TO AMAZE YOU ALL....and since just opened it today and realized that I have absolutely no freaking idea how to use it with any sort of savvy. (arrgghhh) So instead of some blow-your-mind-photos for this post, here you go with some iPhoto edited photos. ENJOY!

My alarm clock also has four legs, a tail, and a personality...

FINALLY FED!!!!!


Monday? Pbtthhhhh!!!!!!



Coffee in a hand-me-down mug from my grandma :)

Sooo I should probably be heading to work..

Buuuut not before another snap of a beautiful morning from our balcony in Socal around 9:00am.
I. Love. This. Cat.

Time to go!
Did I mention I figure skate? Yeah- this sticker rocks.

Flowers in front of our home.
FABULOUS sunset around 7:30pm



Handsome husband!!!!!



No comments: